- Gyanjyoty Rural Development Welfare Trust is to empower underprivileged children and youth through relevant education, innovative healthcare and market-focused livelihood program.
- Gyanjyoty Rural Development Welfare Trust is to deploy best possible methodology and technology for achieving ideal SROI (social return on investment), to practice and promote good governance. To link business competitiveness of the corporate with social development initiatives; also to sensitize privileged children, youth and citizens in general to promote Civic Driven Change.
- To transform opportunity deprived children into self-reliant citizens by giving them Love, Care, Empathy and Education
- To carry intense grass root level research about development and education of opportunity deprived children through a free child-centric alternative school
- To share the research findings with the stakeholders and assist them in replication
- Empower children through education
- Provide support from childhood to adulthood. Nursery school through to university and subsequent employment
- Deliver a sustainable solution to child poverty