- Gyanjyoty Rural Development Welfare Trust is empowering underprivileged children and young people through providing them with a relevant education, innovative healthcare and a programme which is skills based and therefore the basis for sustaining their livelihood.
- Gyanjyoty Rural Development Welfare Trust is deploying the best possible methodology and technology for achieving ideal SROI (social return on investment), by promoting and practising good governance. To link businesses in the corporate world with social development initiatives; to sensitize privileged children, young people and citizens in general to promote Civic Driven Change in society.
- To transform the opportunities for deprived children, turning them into self-reliant citizens by giving them Love, Care, Empathy and Education.
- To carry out intense grassroots level research into the education and training of deprived children through a free child-centred alternative school.
- To share the research findings with the stakeholders and assist them in repeating these results elsewhere.
- To empower children through education.
- To provide support from childhood through to adulthood, nursery school through to university and subsequent employment.
- To deliver a sustainable solution to child poverty.