- Work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged children, youth and women, with a life-cycle approach of development.
- Enable the civil society across the world to engage proactively in the change process through the philosophy of civic driven change.
- Adopt highest standards of governance to emerge as a leading knowledge and technology driven, innovative and salable international development organisation.
- We aspire to be the leading institution in special-needs education and training
- To share the research findings with the stakeholders and assist them in replication
- To transform opportunity deprived children into self-reliant citizens by giving them Love, Care, Empathy and Education